Looking for some great content to present at your meetings or event? We will speak to you group on various internet marketing methods for today’s small to medium businesses. Our presentations can be tailored to the beginner or the expert. We can hold question and answer and/or website critique workshops, general presentations, or we can put together a topic that your group has interest in.
Some of our presentation topics include:
- Do I Really Need To Be On The Internet
- Getting Started On The Internet – What you need to know about your online customer
- Building Your Website The Right Way
- Unique Selling Proposition: Every Business Should Have a USP – Learn How to Brainstorm About Yours and Use it to Your Advantage
- The Free Offer: How, What, When and Where to Use a Free Offer to Attract More Clients, and Establish Credibility and Trust
- Blogs – The Power Of Blogging
- Keyword Selection – What are your customers searching for?
- Market Research
- Google, Yahoo, & Bing’s Local Business Centers
- Business Directories
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- The Power Of Web 2.0
- SEO – What does it really mean
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing – Making your customers love you
- The Power of Mobile Marketing
- Marketing on Other People’s Websites
- Link Building – Making your website more popular
- Tracking Your Web Traffic
- Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC)
- Your Getting Customers, Now What?
- Providing Customer Service Online
Our speaking presentations start at $375 per hour. If you are looking for an all day event, please contact us for special pricing.
On occasion, if our schedule does not conflict, we do Free Presentations in our local market. Please contact us to schedule a Free Presentation for your group.